Wednesday 16 May 2007

Space order

電子一甲 B9527121 陳景煌



In a winter vacation,my basketball team which is in a senior high school was asking for our coach in Taichung because he was transfer to another school when we graguated in a senior high school.Then he guided us to the astonished and amusing place,Gou-mei wetland.
For me who is a city boy,it is a very individually place.when I arrived there,I saw a sea of fenland.On the left,I saw many windmill which were rolled continually.On the right were a sea of wetland.
I trod on the wetland and I feel crisp in my feet because there had the flakes of sea water.Then my feet got bogged down slowly in the wetland.Wind blew into my face slightly.It's so comfortable!
Then I scrutch the mud and throw to each other.We started a Mud-wars.We really had a good time.

No comments: